03 March 2008

Not Bad For a Girl

Im not one to really post fashion shit like that, trends die and i usually want the people who obsess over them to also (haha). But you know everyone likes a lil tight gear here and there.. another thing that makes me want to implode usually are female based streetwear brands.. their usually weak and for dumb bitches that spend their entirety on trying to prove themselves to guys by wearing an excessively tight pink t-shirt poss with a picture of a gun or set of brass knuckles to validate its street-ness and show you that these hoes mean business, when they usually spend their days talking shit about their friends and trying to steal their mans. BUT. There are a few and I mean FEW brands that I come across that me-likes. I usually like alot of the New york based female brands.... I found this one today probably also still late in the game as I always am... and I think their pretty tight.
London based female brand Not Bad for a Girl... they've got some New Era's & some cute baggy cut n sewn hoodies. I feels.





Check their shit out at www.notbadforagirl.com

No comments: