26 January 2008

All the girls Standing in the line for the bathroom

SO. When I was in highschool, My self along with Jason Henderson were the BIGGEST N.E.R.D. fans EXISTANT. Like seriously, we were hurt and heavily offended, when people stopped making fun of us and started bumping their shit when the Neptunes got more play....It was one of those..'well we liked them first!' type situations. We were so predictable and immature. We were 9th graders. We held up the star track hand signs for pictures. We stood on line when the had small signings. We knew every word to every song. Now in 2008, I feel a negative reaction when I bring up Pharrell or the Neptunes or N.E.R.D to alot of people... i dont know what it is but people got this love/hate thing going on that I don't really get...... I guess they got played out. But I aint ashamed to be a fan. This one goes out to you young Brixx. I know you just as hyped as I am.

1 comment:

T. said...

I was one of those early NERD fans too. They started losing me for a while when they got really overexposed and Pharrell's Curtis Mayfield was out of control. And his solo joint was AWFUL overall. But I'm still a fan and hope they come back hard.